Saturday, October 10, 2009

Chronic Disease and Root Canals

Sometimes there is little difference between an epiphany and a simple "Duh!" I had a "duh" yesterday! So, for those who may think I am infallible, I am about to throw that one out the window (but without the baby.)

A gentleman had come to see me last year and was suffering with a "neurological" problem of unknown origin. He had been a fit mountain climbing, hiking and golfing individual who was suddenly unable to walk. We checked for Lyme. We checked for parasites. We checked pretty much everything we could. Nothing! Well, we did see heavy metal toxins.

It was so exasperating this man even did the Aruyvedic thing in India! No help.

Yesterday, heavy metals showed again and I asked about root canals and/or amalgam fillings. "Oh my mercury levels are off the chart. I do have three root canals."

My response? "Duh!"

We had been looking in all the wrong places. If you know of anyone that has been diagnosed with neurological disorders of unknown cause then you need to pass this along!

According to many scientists and doctors, especially Dr. James Howensteine, M.D. "Many chronic diseases, perhaps most, are a result of root canal surgery. Approximately 20,000,000 root canal operations are performed annually in the United States."

Now I know, I'm going to tick off a lot of my dentist friends, but the truth is the truth.

Dr. Price Pottinger learned after thousands of animal studies that a root canal tooth is always infected regardless of it’s appearance and lack of symptoms. When Dr. Price took a root canal tooth out of a patient who had a chronic disease and placed this tooth in an animal the patient became well and the animal developed the same illness the patient had previously suffered from. If the patient had rheumatoid arthritis the animal became afflicted with RA. When the patient had heart disease the animal developed heart disease. The tooth from a patient with kidney disease produced an animal with kidney disease!

Dr. Meining's book Root Canal Cover-up is a must read!

I am also fortunate enough to have done some video work with Dr. David Kennedy, the producer of the YouTube video "Smoking teeth -poison gas." We have produced a soon to be released YouTube video about spirochetes (Lyme disease) and infected teeth. Dr. Kennedy and I videotaped a series of one patient with spirochetes and the video is absolutely eye popping.

The point of all this is two fold...well maybe four fold. Always look for the obvious (Listen up Hugh!); hopefully others will be healed by removing these dangerous mercury laden procedures;
read, read, read!; and warn others.

Until next time. I have to go brush my un mercury filled mouth.



No comments:

Post a Comment