Wednesday, October 7, 2009

COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder)

I have been seeing many more COPD sufferers lately. I am amazed at the numbers who are non-smokers. But, before I get too far, let me define COPD.

Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), often called "smoker's lung," is mainly a smoking-related lung disease characterized by airflow obstruction, and includes chronic bronchitis and emphysema. It is the fourth leading cause of death in the United States. Symptoms of COPD range from slight breathlessness to severe breathlessness that limits activities of daily living, such as getting dressed, walking up stairs, and going shopping.

It is absolutely scary!

I have a great deal of success with COPD sufferers using anti-oxidants and such. With the increased numbers of people I have been seeing, I decided that it was time to finally come out with a product that directly addresses the issue of COPD. I am in the process right now of getting quotes from my lab and the product will be available (hopefully) by January 2010.

The product (whose name I haven't settled on as yet) is the culmination of not only my research, but that of several herbal labs. If it does as I expect, it may turn out to be the best thing I've done since TrimaZyme.

Another option for COPD would also be the BioWave Generator with the Asthma Chip. This inexpensive device from Germany has proved to be invaluable for COPD sufferers. With these two products I believe we may be on the road to reversing another "incurable" disease.

Stay tuned. This is going to be a wild ride.

2 comments:

  1. I currently lives in Ohio mow,I was diagnosed with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease(COPD) and my husband was diagnosed with parkinson disease in 2011.Since then i have tried quitting smoking and taken many types of Bronchodilators and Short-Acting bronchodilators also tried Spiriva but not of it has helped.and my husband was unable to walk because of parkinson disease,our life was full of sorrow and pain,i was planning of going for lungs transplant,before a friend introduced me to Dr Abumere herbal medicine,my friend told me Abumere herbal medicine cured his family of different kinds of diseases such HEPATITIS B,COPD,HERPES AND PARKINSON, i was so shocked when he told me ,so i decided to call two members of his family to confirm what he told me,the answer i got from his family member matched with his own story ,so i decided to try ,so i contacted Dr Abumere herbal medicine via their email,abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com,so they replied and said their herbal medicine will cure me and my husband totally from COPD and parkinson within 25-30days of usage ,i was so happy,so i purcahsed the herbal medicine,which they sent to my home address,when we received the herbal medicine,we used as instructed,after 30days of usage,there was a lot of changes,my husband was able to walk,so we decided to see the doctor to confirm if we are really free from the disease ,i was like a dream when the doctor confirm that am COPD FREE and my husband PARKINSON FREE,everybody out there help me thank perfect.
    contact Dr Abumere herbal medicine via their email,abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smoked for 20 years, October 2014 i was diagnosed of Emphysema I may have had it for 6 months to 1 year prior to diagnosis. It started with a dry cough, shortness of breath, and fatigue. A chest x-ray confirmed it and I was placed on corticosteroids. my doctor told me there is no permanent cure for the disease, i was given bronchodilators to help me relax my bronchiolar muscles, I managed on with the disease till a friend told me about a herbal clinic from johannesburg who sell herbal medicines to cure all kind of lung related diseases including emphysema, I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in USA and they all gave positive responses I contacted this herbal clinic via there email and made purchase of the emphysema herbal medicine, i received the herbal medicine through DHL within 5 days, when i received the herbal medicine i applied it as prescribed and was totally cured of emphysema within 7 weeks of usage, the symptoms reduced till i even forgot i had emphysema, i went back to my doctor for diagnosis with spirometry and he confirmed i was free from the disease, contact this herbal clinic via there email healthherbalclinic@gmail.com or website on www.healthherbalclinic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete