Friday, March 12, 2010

Curing the Incurable

Recently (this morning) I had another client call in tears. Her doctor had diagnosed her with discoid Lupus, an incurable disease. Her doctor told her that she had to see a rheumatologist who would most likely put her on Methotrexate or Remicaid. Both of these have as a side effect, sudden death. That's encouraging. You can die from the cause or the cure.

Now, my first response to her was to calm her down and ask her to ask her doctor "What can you cure?" The answer for those of you going on Jeopardy, is NOTHING! Have you ever known a physician that cured anything? This is a phramaceutical world, folks. Cure is NOT in their vocabulary. Control is.

Lupus and many other so called incurable diseases are may times caused by mycoplasma infections. I have studied mycoplasma infections for nearly 30 years and I am still amazed at how many doctors have no idea what they are, so let me explain (again) what a mycoplasma is in a very short version. You can also read more about mycoplasma here.

According to Taber's Medical Dictionary, "Mycoplasma are a group of bacteria that lack cell walls and are highly pleomorphic." First, they are not bacteria. Pleomorphic means they have the ability to change shape and form. In other words, they can change and act like a virus OR a bacteria.

They do not respond to antibiotics. They will however, respond to several natural substances such as a good colloidal silver such as Sovereign Silver (make sure you use this brand) or certain brands of olive leaf extract such as Barlean's Olive Leaf Complex.

The infection is reversible and Doctors like Garth Nicolson and others do it all the time. They do respond to various other therapies such as hyperbaric and BioWave Rife generators.

Please do yourself a favor and do not do a knee jerk reaction to a physician's diagnosis. Remember, these guys cure nothing but they do know how to prescribe meds.

I love these labs that spend billions of dollars on research to find no cures whatsoever.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hugh and Dianna! I'm really grateful to find a blog on treating mycoplasma illnesses. A similarly-interested Dr noted on youtube that mycoplasmas have been a consistent finding in all his diabetes patients (type 1 personally), so I have been using OLE (olive leaf extract) for several days now. At just one capsule (33mg @ 18% oleuropin, the dieoff is simply so strong, I'm forgetting things as I go from one room to another. (this is standard in an insomnia period for me)). Do you have any blogposts or suggestions on what helps mitigate herxheimer reactions? Browsing BioCytonic's shoppe turned up interesting results, especially Cumanda. I do wish I could come down for a consultation, but Denmark's quite a flight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY FREE FROM CANCER VIRUS.
    what a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me cancer positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this herpes virus, i can remember some months ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this herpes, i found this herbal man called Dr adazal on internet when i was doing research on cure for shingle i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this cancer virus, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 5 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to cancer virus you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this cancer once and for all you can reach him through this email: dr,adazalherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348073688335 You can also contact him on any disease and virus in this he all have the herbal cure to it.
    1 HIV/AIDS
    2 HERPES
    3 CANCER
    4 ALS
    5 HEPATITIS
    6 DIABETES
    7 LOVE SPELL
    8 INFECTIONS
    9 HIGN BLOOD PRESSURE,.....
    THANKS TO DR adazal FOE THE GOOD WORK IN LIFE YOU ARE TRULY A BLESS.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, AND OTHERS VARIOUS DISEASES/ VIRUS.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.

    ReplyDelete